Hi. This is, obviously, my “About Me” section.
I used to be depressed. Now I’m happy! Yay.
Random things about me that are already listed (and some that are not):
- I love drawing. It is my lifeline. Seriously. It irks me I can’t get into an art class at college, but whatever. There are other venues.
- I am pretty passionate about American Sign Language. Learning ASL opened up infinite possibilities for me. We’re actually trying to start up a club on campus, so we’ll see if that pans out or not.
- Japanese! I was taking that. It’s pretty awesome, but I sucked at uh, studying it. So… Yeah, gotta work on that. Went to Japan in January ‘12 and had an absolute blast. My host family are the coolest four people ever. I mean that.
- Writing. Such a love-hate relationship with this. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve got my writing scattered around on different websites, if you’re interested.
- Online friendships! Yeah, I’ve been moving away from these, as far as forming new friendships with people I don’t know personally. My main exposure to this came from a MMORPG called Dark Ages in 2005. (I have Turtle to blame for this!) But, I’m still really good friends with like, two people from DA, maybe three. And that’s it.
- Online relationships: I actually ended up dating people. Last relationship I had like that ended November 2010. That phase of my life is over now. Goodbye and good riddance. I will say this: it taught me things I probably could not have learned elsewhere. I won’t say I regret it, but…
- I love colder weather. Friends also call me yuki hime. Don’t ask me why, I really don’t know. (Don’t believe them when they tell you I caused the snow storm of ‘10 at our campus. I’ll deny it to the bitter end.)
- I’ve got a boyfriend. He is fondly referred to as “A” on here. It is with him I’ve learned the true meaning of mutual love and respect. He’s taught me more than I thought possible about being happy and learning how to compromise. He’s pretty freaking awesome. If you know him, you already knew that. So yeah… He’ll be mentioned frequently.
Now that that painful little bit is over, I can finish it off by saying:
Hi there! I’m a person who listens, and cares about what people have to say. You can talk to me about things… as long as it’s not too much too soon, and as long as it’s not too heavy. I do best when given things in little doses. But seriously! Don’t be shy. Get to know me. I’m pretty awesome.